Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) provides ASI's physician additional information regarding lung function and health to help complete evaluation for the respirator medical clearance.
How much air volume can be moved in and out of the lungs
- How fast the air in the lungs can be moved in and out
- How stiff the lungs and chest wall are
Pulmonary Function Testing can be offered for companies who already use a PLHCP to medically clear their employees for respirator use.
On-site testing includes:
- Preliminary health assessment
- Blood Pressure Check
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Record keeping and data storage
- Web based, booklet or CD reports