ASI offers a vision screening program to help identify employees in need of ophthalmic services. By referring employees to the proper practioners, we can help you reduce both on and off the job accidents.
Our vision testing program is designed to screen employees in eight (8) areas with a Pass / Refer result.
ASI’s on-site vision screening program using the Titmus II vision screener includes:
- Binocularity – muscle function of both eyes working together
- Vision Acuity – measure sharpness of vision (i.e. 20/20 vision, etc.)
- Stereo depth perception – relative distance measurement
- Color perception – color blindness screening
- Vertical Phoria – muscle posture on a vertical plane
- Lateral Phoria – muscle posture on a lateral plane
- Horizontal Visual Fields – measures peripheral vision
- Intermediate screening
ASI can also perform on-site vision screening using a standard eye chart.